~ Anime World ~ A Anime Rp Forum ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Anime World ~ A Anime Rp Forum ~

A place to roleplay as characters from any anime~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Everyone, Ronald Knox here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronald Knox
Admin
Ronald Knox

Hey Everyone, Ronald Knox here! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone, Ronald Knox here!   Hey Everyone, Ronald Knox here! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:46 pm

Character Name: Ronald Knox
Nickname/Human Name: Ronnie
Anime from: Black Butler

Personality Traits: Ronald Knox is laid back, easy going, and has issues showing up on time. He is often seen trying to complete his duties as quickly as possible. Despite that, he works hard on what he has to do, making certain he finishes it properly. My portrayal is not a ladies' man, at least not intentionally.
Physical Traits: Ronald Knox  is a young man with yellow-green eyes and short blond hair that is dyed black in the bottom half of his hair. He styles his hair in a wavy fashion, bringing a cowlick to the top right. He wears thick-framed, pentagonal-shaped glasses and a watch on his right wrist. He dresses in the customary formal fashion, sporting a suit, tie, gloves, dress shoes, and occasionally a hat. His Death Scythe has been modified to resemble a lawnmower, which he states was done on the principle of avoiding overtime work. On the front, a stamp reading "Death Scythe" has been embedded. The Death Scythe contains four circular blades, and running horizontally below them are two straight blades. It has two wheels that allow him to maneuver it, and a small cord that allows him to pull a trigger on the handle to start the Death Scythe.

Role Play Sample:
Ronald stepped lightly down the road, his death scythe swung over his shoulders somehow. He had just finished work for the day, and was on his way back to the office to fill out the little bit of paperwork he had to do. Still, once he finished, he would be free to go home. Maybe go to a party once he changed. As he reached the office, he stopped. Was someone following him? He felt like someone was.... Turning around, he breathed a sigh of relief upon seeing nothing. "Just my imagination." he figured.

About Character's Admin: I go by Smile or any nicknames for Ronald. I love Pokemon, Black Butler, Hetalia, and a fair few other things. My favorite animals are foxes, wolves, and horses. I love Ghost, Dark, Psychic, and Dragon type pokemon the most. And I do hope we can be friends!
Back to top Go down
https://animeroleplayworld.board-directory.net

Hey Everyone, Ronald Knox here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Anime World ~ A Anime Rp Forum ~ :: The Character Introductions-
Jump to: